Instagram


Friday 5 September 2014

Amsterdam


Nette came all the way to Amsterdam to find me!
So much effort and love from her! <3


We went to Bakers & Roasters for brunch.
It was pretty good but I think Nette can make better Banana toast than them. HAHAHA











Pancakes!
I'm not a pancake person but I really love their pancakes and their dutch pancakes.
It's so good. The maple syrup is so yummy and the dutch pancake is so crispy.
If you are in Amsterdam, do give it a try and be there early to avoid the crowds.






We went to a market in Amsterdam and I love how they sell their food.
Everything is freshly baked, cooked, grilled and fried and most importantly, it is not expensive.

Everything from scratch just taste so good and looks good too.







Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages.