Instagram


Monday 4 August 2014

Copenhagen


2 Days in Copenhagen.


Went to Tivoli on the first day and I'm glad that I did not buy the ticket for the rides because of the freaking long queue. :)





On the second day, we went to 6 places. OMG, it was so tiring.




The Little Mermaid.
Yes, it is really LITTLE Mermaid.


After that, we walked to Nyhavn, The Colorful Buildings.



The Happy Wall.
I was so sad because I did not bring any marker to write on the colorful blocks.



The path to Rosenborg Castle.




"I FINALLY SEE A CASTLE!!!!"





Rundetaarn, The Round Tower.
We went round and round, up to the tower.



What a breathtaking view!



Then to the Christiania Town.
It is a "free" town, if you get what I'm saying.
Therefore, no pictures. 



Vor Frelsers Kirke Church.
Climbed our way up to the top using student tickets. ;)




So awesome that I get to travel around with nice people.
Always treat people nice so that others will treat you nice.

I will definitely miss everyone and hope to fly with you guys again!